Riverside Township Residents,
On Monday 5/29/17 the annual Riverside Memorial Day Parade will take place to honor our Veterans that made the ultimate sacrifice fighting for their county. With that in mind I would like to pass along the following Parade Route information. The parade will begin promptly at 0930 and road closures will begin at 0900 on May 29, 2017. “No Parking Signs” will be posted on Saturday evening May 27, 2017 and all vehicles that remain parked on the Parade Route after 0800 on May 29, 2017 will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. Please ensure your vehicles are not parked on the below listed parade route.
The following roads will be closed during the course of the parade and will remain closed until the parade has been completed:
1) Pavilion Avenue from Lafeyette St. to Fairview St.
2) Scott St. from Fairview St. to Bridigeboro St.
3) Bridgeboro St. from Henry St. to Scott St.
4) Palmer St. and Dauphin St. 3 blocks prior to Bridgeboro St.
5) All side access streets leading onto Bridgeboro St., Scott St. and Pavilion Avenue.
Please come out and join us in honoring our Military Service Members, past and present.
Thank You in advance for your cooperation and have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
William T. Eliason
Chief of Police
Township of Riverside